Permanent Teaching Assistant Level 2
33 hours 45 minutes per week, Term Time Only
Salary Scale: G3
The Governors of Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our well established team.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to quickly provide support for pupils’ access to learning, under the direction of the class teacher;
- provide general supervision and organised play opportunities for all pupils over the lunchtime period;
- be able to develop positive relationships with pupils, parents, school staff and outside agencies to help overcome barriers to learning, working within and contributing to the school and Local Authority’s safeguarding provision;
- be able to make a positive contribution to the Catholic ethos of our school;
- be willing to play a full part in the life of the school and our community.
In return, we can offer you:
- a caring and welcoming Catholic school that values everyone;
- an excellent team of staff and Governors;
- enthusiastic and nurtured children who respond positively to support;
- a commitment to your professional development.
Applicants should state their strengths, interests and why they would be suitable for working with pupils in our school in their letter of application, together with a completed application form.
The closing date is Friday 12th January 2018, Noon. Interviews will take place on Thursday 18th January 2018.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
Wigan Council and the School Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Candidate letter for Permanent TA level 2.pdf
Permanent TA level 2 Job Profile.pdf
CES Application Form for Support Staff